John Chambers, the recently retired CEO of Cisco, predicted that 40% of businesses today will not survive the next 10 years.
Things are changing rapidly–faster than ever before–and in response, corporations are beginning to look outward in their innovation efforts. Internal R&D investments are slowly being redistributed towards partnerships, M&A, equity in startups and venture capital funds.
The benefits of doing this are obvious:
- Increase speed – Fast, small teams working independently from traditional corporate structures
- Mitigate risks – Reducing failure risks by doing it externally, and avoiding the risk of doing nothing
- Change culture – Accelerate the adoption of an entrepreneurial culture in the company
- Access new market insights – Cover more ground in a cost effective manner
- Discover new potential business – Explore alternate options for growth
Work with us
Arpegio works closely with innovative startups and leading corporations in the food and agriculture industry.
We can help your innovation team connect with bright tech entrepreneurs from around the world that are working on the latest trends in your sector.
Contact us today to be part of our network.